Monday, February 2, 2009

Truth in Blogging



Check out this brief video clip.

How did that make you feel? Do you believe him? Do you think he is STILL trying to sell you a bill of goods.

If you are anything like me, you are feeling just a little bit "icky".

When I represent a business or an entity on the front lines or behind the scenes I want to make sure that I am as genuine and real as possible because I think truth sells.

And I know for my own integrity I need to represent what is the clearest version of the truth I can possibly come up with. And it has to come from a place that I personally believe in. Otherwise, it's just not going to work.

Check out this one as a comparison:



Blogging has a great deal in common with video advertising. When representing yourself or a client it is essential to be to the point, upfront and transparent.

Otherwise, you can pretty much just hand over your integrity, because you've just lost it.

No comments: